Our quality commitment: total client satisfaction
Our quality policy is aimed squarely at client satisfaction, and is guided by two core principles:
- Meeting our commitments
- Continuing to improve the quality and competitiveness of our products
TME’s quality management system is based on:
- The existence of detailed processes which guarantee the compliance of our products to our reference documents, and to the various legal and regulatory requirements.
- Full control of our processes from the sales strategy to the offer and delivery to the client, covering all studies and the production launch.
- Listening to our clients and ensuring total transparency.
That’s not all:
- Our planning tools give us the speed and response we need to meet our deadlines.
- A total quality policy, based on a long-term commitment to improve our operational processes and mobilise every arm of the company to satisfy our clients in terms of speed, compliance and cost.
- And our indicators allow us to closely track the performance of each process.